Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Easter 2012

This last spring in Iowa was unusually warm and very pleasant and it made for a beautiful Easter day. We opened gifts and dyed eggs and had an easter egg hunt in our back yard. The lighting that day allowed us to take some great pictures of the kids. Before getting to those pictures though I wanted to share a video of the gifts that I got. In my family, Easter gifts tend to be chocolates and hygiene products like toothbrushes and combs. Perhaps this video is only comical to me, but I love how Emily got me what I would say were exactly the kind of things I got growing up in my Easter basket (not to mention Benson spitting out his jelly beans in the background)...


Okay, now for the rest of the pictures...

The kids had tons of fun dying the eggs









I think these next four pictures do a good job of showing Abigail and Benson's true personalities...





Happy Easter, Dad!
Emily looking fantastic, as always.

No comments: