Sunday, February 7, 2010

January 2010



I told lots of people I would send a picture of my pregnant belly, so here you go.




















Abigail and I went ice skating and had a great time.






These are some pictures from our Portland trip when we were out West visiting the Forsyths. We went and saw a beautiful water fall and a fish hatchery.












On one of our girls' nights out we went to a bead shop and made necklaces. There were so many beads! It was hard to make a decision, because the options were endless. We had a fun time.













8 comments:

CarrieAnne said...

I LOVE that shirt on you! You look like the golden goddess of belliness :) Thanks for posting all the pictures, I stole a few. :)

Rachel said...

Yay!! You updated!! I love all the pictures. I especially love the belly pics! You're looking great. It looks like you guys have had a lot of fun over the last few months. We need to catch up soon! I miss you!

Karen said...

Emily, you look so amazing and you're pregnant...not fair! Thanks for posting the pictures.

Megan said...

I love pregnant the pregnant belly! You look so great. It is fun to read your updates. I can't believe what I busy spring you are going to have. Any ideas on where you will move yet?

Cassy said...

You look way super cute!! It was so fun getting to know this Christmas break. We will definately have to do a party next time you are up (or a group date or something)!

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

You look so cute with that pregnant belly! Yeah!

M.M.M. said...

how far along are you emily? How exciting! do you know what you are having yet?

Rob and Jennifer said...

Thanks for the belly pics. You are beautiful!!!!