1. When I was little I used to say I didn't like any fruits and only one vegatable, potatoes. I now eat most fruits and vegetables. Except I don't like any kinds of melons, cucumbers or grapefruit.
2. I love plain yogurt, but don't like milk.
3. I was in a Jazz Band, 2 choral choirs and Bell Choir in high school.
4. At one point I had a job as a piano accompianst for a singing teacher...one of my favorite jobs EVER!
5. I was a nursing assistant during college, the job was hard but I love the people I worked with. I got a minor in gerontology, because I love old people.
6. My husband was the first boy I kissed.
7. I ran cross country, 800m, 1600m and hurdles when I was 12-16 years old.
8. At age 15 I had surgery on both my knees. No fun.
9. I love walking and when the weather is warm I take my little girl on daily stroller rides.
10. I played the piano at a convention for the guy that wrote the Color Code books.
11. I totally love being a mom, but I am constantly surprised at how challenging and humbling it is.
12. I have been an Enrichment counselor, enrichment babysitting cordinator, enrichment leader, enrichment board member and enrichment teacher. Yeah, I don't know why. I am always the one who says, "Okay, how can we simplify this activity."
13. I love swimming but I am not good at it.
14. I really love bread... I love eating it and making it, but especially eating it. If you offer me any kind of dessert or candy I will turn it down to a homeade roll any day.
15. I like Birkenstock sandals.
16. I like drawing and painting with watercolors. But I really get nervous whenever I am doing a project. I am afraid I am going to mess it up.
17. My favorite book is Jane Erye. I really enjoy reading.
18. I love to organize and de-junk.
19. I am a good thrift store shopping. But generallly I don't like shopping of anykind.
20. My favorite foods- enchiladas, pizza, hummus, my mom's pumpkin pie and enchiladas.
21. When I was pregnant with Abigail, I went through 3 bottles of Sambal Indonesian Red Pepper Sauce.
22. My family did a lot of camping when I was growing up. While some families would go to Disneyland for a trip. We would go to Tooele to do some shooting.
23. I have survived a roasted chestnut exploding in my face.
24. As a young adolescent I would regularly eat an entire batch of chocolate no-bake cookies. My friend and I would double the batch and just get it bowl-fulls at a time.
25. When I get tired my eyes blink independently of each other.