Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A little update

We are all well, but we are having technical difficulties with our camera. I thought I would just write up a few things while I have a minute.

The other day we were going to the swimming pool and I saw a daddy-long legs. I showed it to Abigail and told her what it was. She was interested and we watched it awhile before we started to swim. A few minutes later she tilted her head to one side and asked seriously, "Have you ever seen a MOMMY-long legs?" It was very cute.

Yesturday I was on the couch reading to Abigail. She jumped from a nearby foot stool and bounced off the couch and went head over heals OVER the back of the couch and onto the floor. I was really surprised and waited for her to start crying, but she walked around the couch and came right up to me and said with furrowed eyebrows, "It was a hand over." I guess meaning like a back handspring or something...so funny.

1 comment:

Maria Ison said...

Hi Emily! I'm so glad to have found your blog. Abigail sounds like such a little sweetheart. Hope you're doing well.

Maria